I’ve been doing a year end review for several years now. It really helps me objectively look at the year, reflect, and let go of anything that needs to be released. I also feel great moving into the new year with intention.
Here’s my process for the year end review:
Here are the steps I follow:
- Review journals. Look for themes and patterns. Make a list.
- Questions: What worked? What didn’t work? What were my highlights?
- What were two favorite moments?
- Three things I’m grateful for.
- Where have I settled?
- What do I want to let go of as we finish 2017?
- What intentions do I have for 2087?
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a year end review process? What do you do?
I hope you have an amazing new year and that 2018 is great!