Here’s an inside view of my 2016 Year End Review process. These questions have helped me learn to look at the year objectively and ask myself questions that will allow me to move forward into the new year with a sense of clarity and intention.
Here are the steps I follow:
- Review journals. Look for themes and patterns. Make a list.
- Questions: What worked? What didn’t work? What were my highlights?
- What were two favorite moments?
- Three things you’re grateful for.
- Where have I settled?
- What do I want to let go of as we finish 2016?
- What intentions do you have for 2017?
I’d love to hear from you.
Do you do a year end review?
Do you ask different questions?
My wish for you is to continue to become who you were created to be, and live the life you desire. Happy New Year, friends!
If you’re interested in a free coaching mini-session with me, you can sign up here.