Andy Hayes, the founder of Plum Deluxe, joins me on the podcast today. Andy is passionate about helping people create moments that matter. He shares his wisdom on creating community and becoming better versions of ourselves.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How he founded Plum Deluxe
- His experience as an entrepreneur
- Creating community
- Why are we better versions of ourselves on vacation than at home?
- How he lept from the corporate cliff
- How do you find refuge in community?
- Give people permission and a container to do it
I’d love to hear your thoughts. What stood out to you from this episode?