Welcome to Season 2, episode 1! I am so excited about the upcoming season. We will be diving into so many great topics in the weeks and months to come.
On this episode, we talk about:
- My 2015 year end review
- Having a healthy relationship with yourself
- How I noticed I was dismissive of my thoughts
- What has really been holding me back
- What I was unconsciously telling myself
- How sabotage kept coming into play for me
- “When you ignore your belly, you become homeless. You spend your life trying to erase your own existence. Apologizing for yourself. Feeling like a ghost. Eating to take up space, eating to give yourself the feeling that you have weight here, you belong here, you are allowed to be yourself – but never quite believing it because you don’t sense yourself directly.” Geneen Roth
- What do I really want?
- Who am I at my very core?
- What are you allowing to hold you back?
- What is not allowing you to see who you fully are
- Where do we find our identity?
- Where are you right now that you can start making a difference to yourself?
- Who are you, right where YOU are
You can listen to my talk from The Orchard here.
If you’re interested in a free 15 minute mini-session, you can click here.
Have an awesome day!