Dr. Heidi Thorne joins me on the podcast today. She is business writing and marketing coach, business speaker and author, specializing in working with solopreneurs, consultants and coaches.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Being coachable
- Extend your message beyond events
- Why having a book is important for coaches
- What you are doing now can be helpful in the future
- Realizing that you are the entire decision maker
- Technology can be challenging
- Feeling stuck can happen in different phases of our lives
- What can I do today that will propel me forward, even if it is just a small amount?
- Focus is important
- Learning to ask for and receive help
What is one thing you can do today to move your dream forward?