Today, we are talking about self-sabotage and how it impacts us. I get vulnerable and talk about my own realizations of self-sabotage and what I am learning about it.
- How I recognized self-sabotage in my own life
- What I feel like it is stopping me from
- My need for control and how it was impacting me
- The importance of observing yourself
- How you can move past this
- What can happen if you no longer allow it to be used as an excuse
I’d love to hear your experience.
Have you recognized when you are self-sabotaging? What would happen if you stopped?