Miriam Lilly joins me on the podcast today. She is full of life, and has an incredible story. She took brave steps to change her life and is now living an adventure before her 30th birthday.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Debt paralyzed her
- How she paid of $24K of debt in 10 months
- The key to eliminating debt = Make more money, stop spending money and getting creative
- Obedience was a key factor
- Her adventure before her 30th birthday
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”
- She’s morphing into somebody that she wanted to be on the trip
- Can a roadtrip stop traffic?
- How she is raising awareness about human trafficking
- The importance of alone time on her trip
- The people have been her biggest surprises
- Come with her on the trip!
- Your answer to the question “why not” should become your goal
- The unbelief of others fueled her passion
- You can survive anything that is temporary
You can follow her journey on her website, Instagram, and Twitter. Tweet to her and let her know that you enjoyed her interview! Also, consider donating to help raise awareness and meet her goal of #50by30.
What stood out to you from this interview?