Mike Loomis joins me on the podcast today. Mike is a strategic partner to businesses, bestselling authors, global nonprofits, and publishers. He is passionate about helping people launch and grow their dreams.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How he learned the importance of collaboration and outside perspective
- It’s easy to get pulled away from the areas that we get energy from
- It’s a battle to stay in your calling, know your calling, and trusting your calling
- His passion for helping businesses with insight into product development and marketing
- The importance of helping people develop their own strategy and interpreting their accidents
- Your brand is a public expression of your calling
- Why it’s important to be intentional about your brand
- The importance of understanding the WHY behind your writing
- Why outside perspective is so important
- Finding your unique voice
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Share in the comments below!