Laura Wilson joins me on the podcast today. She is the founder of Strings for Hope, which is a nonprofit focusing on feeding their neighbors. They make jewelry from recycled guitar strings and the proceeds support local food banks.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How her passion turned in to a non-profit organization
- The process of turning her business into a non-profit
- How her dream expanded to helping others re-establish themselves and make a living
- How they dreamed together
- How they are working with musical acts in Nashville
- New pieces from Florida Georgia Line and their relationship with Belmont University
What stood out to you from this episode?