Abbie Unger joins me on the podcast today. She is a former flight attendant who is passionate about helping people chase their dream of being in the industry. She is the founder of Flight Attendant Career Connection, an author, coach and entrepreneur.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How her passion for the travel industry inspired a dream
- How she noticed the patterns that led to her business
- How talking about what she loved inspired others to ask for her help
- There are communities of people out there that want to talk about the same thing you are passionate about
- It’s never too late to follow your dream
- How she wrote her book in 30 days
- How she grew her Facebook group to over 7K members
- How to manage the complexities of a Facebook group
- How she got featured on Facebook Stories
- Balancing being a mom with her career
- What did you want to be when you were little? How can they translate into today?
- Your true passions come to the surface when you are younger