Jared Easley joins me on the podcast today. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, co-founder of the Podcast Movement, and an extremely generous person. I loved talking with him about his journey, and I think you will gain some incredible insight from him.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How he started Starve the Doubts
- Why generosity is so important
- How you can’t rely on the “one big thing”
- Some of his favorite interviews
- The best conversations for him are the ones with compelling stories
- What are we not asking for?
- How can we think about things a little differently?
- Don’t just set your eyes on the top of the mountain. There are people climbing up the mountain with great stories
- How The Podcast Movement began
- Taking action is so important
- Remember the people who aren’t where you are yet, and help them
- What can you say NO to?
- Embrace the season that you’re in
- Surround yourself with things that are going to encourage you
- Stay generous and stay creative
- Start by noticing other people
- Over time, rapport generates reciprocity
- Be creative with what you CAN do
- Look for clues about what people are looking for
- “The rising tide lifts all the boats” – John F. Kennedy
You can listen to Jared on his awesome podcast, Starve the Doubts. Be sure to leave him a comment and an honest review. Also, check out his book, Podcasting Good to Great: How to Grow Your Audience through Collaboration, and learn more about Podcast Movement.