Megan Starbuck joins me on the podcast today. She is an idealist and an optimist who has paid off over $25K in debt, and is passionate about creating a life that matters.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Living a life of intention
- Having a sense of adventure
- Her desire to try to live differently
- How her love of traveling led her to become a world traveler
- “Once you do things you love, people will see that”
- A tiny house represents independence and the flexibility to travel
- How she paid off over $25K in debt
- Know what is important to you
- Don’t give up everything
- Her love and support of missionaries
- Life circumstances might slow you down, but don’t let it stop you
- You don’t have to make changes in your life, but you GET to
Let her know what you liked about the show!