Corie Clark joins me on the podcast today. She loves to help people live their lives wide awake and on purpose.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Creating margin in our lives
- Waking up and no longer sleepwalking through life
- How she changed course and wrote a different book than the one she had been writing for years
- Being intentional with your time
- Write when you don’t want to write
- Getting things done in the midst of a busy schedule
- 6 week declutter challenge
As always, I greatly appreciate your honest reviews on iTunes. It helps people find the show, and means so much to me as well. If you have not done so, would you take a few minutes to leave a review here? Thank you so much!