It’s been one year since Jon Acuff sent out a cryptic message that simply said, “Adventurers wanted.” I had no idea it would lead to an experience that would be so incredibly powerful. I have met people from all over the country and made friendships that have enriched my life. Even though I felt I had “started” a few years earlier, this group has helped continue to push me to be better and make positive changes in my life.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Quitter, and how it impacted me
- The Quitter conferences
- Jon’s book, Start, and how it led to The Start Experiment
- Changes I’ve made in the last year
- Dreams take time
- Your dreams matter!
- Our dreams don’t always look like what we think they should
- Do something that helps you be present today
Thanks for listening! Please leave an honest review on iTunes. I’d be so honored!