Matt Ham joins me on the podcast today. He is a successful business owner, husband, father, writer and speaker, and he is learning to redefine what it means to be rich.
On this episode, we talk about:
- What it means to be rich?
- There’s an internal draw to the natural comparison trap
- Asking yourself “What am I doing all of this for?”
- His personal story of hearing “You make my life rich”
- R – Recognize you’re broke
- I – Invest in others
- C – Choose to be grateful. Gratitude is the currency of the heart
- H – Humble yourself with confidence (Hebrews 10:35)
- How important it is to lead at home
- In the middle of a journey, you can feel lost
- We have a choice
- You can always choose how you respond
- Responsibility is a response
What does it mean for you to be rich? I’d love to hear.