Chris LoCurto joins me on the podcast today. I have been inspired by Chris for many years, and love his messages of hope, inspiration and leadership. Chris is an entrepreneur, speaker, and helps people find the life and business they want.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How it took him 3 years to prepare to leave Dave Ramsey’s organization
- Helping people is his passion
- Continually listening to God and taking a leap of faith
- How God prepares us to make big shifts in our lives
- His transition was easier than he expected, but the emotions were harder
- Gaining his first client before he left his job
- Learning to trust God in everything
- His decision to take care of God’s kids
- Building a system that is growing itself
- How he focuses on helping people change their lives
- Chris’ LifePlan and how it is helping people find freedom
- Finding out how we got to where we are, why we’re here, why we do the things we do, and how to blow them away, find out what our purpose is and blowing away those goals for the rest of their lives
- Discovering what is deep down inside and changing the trajectory
- If you’re stuck, you can change
- You’re losing life when you stay stuck
- Discover what is holding you back so you can move forward
What did you take away from this episode? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
My next episode will be #50! Can you believe it? I’d absolutely love to get to 50 reviews on Amazon by my 50th episode next week. If you have not reviewed the show, would you take 2 minutes and provide your insight? You can do that quickly here. Thank you so much!