Today, we are talking about becoming healthier. I share my experience over the last few months of learning to believe in myself and making changes.
We talk about:
- There are so many different opinions on healthy eating
- It can be so overwhelming
- You need a coach
- What a difference the switch flipping makes
- Unexpected positive benefits: clear skin, stronger nails, clearer sinuses, digestive issues, more energy
- Living without grain, caffeine, and chemicals and additives
- Eating every 3-4 hours
- Not experiencing cravings in the same way
- Learning that I CAN do this!
Have you made changes to your eating? I’d love to hear what is working for you.
I’d be honored if you left an honest review on iTunes. Thank you!