Today, we’re talking about transition. I share some tips I’ve been experiencing in my own recent transition.
We talk about:
- Leaving well
- Feeling surreal
- Transition is bigger than we expect it to be
- Transition can be more emotional than we anticipate
- You need to give yourself patience
- You will feel out of rhythm
- You may question your abilities
- You may feel vulnerable
- You need to relearn what it takes to be excellent in your new role
- Check and recheck expectations
- You need to take care of yourself
Have you been in transition? What has worked well for you?
Thanks for listening! I’d love it if you took 2 minutes and left an honest review on iTunes. Thank you!