Becca Ludlum joins me on the podcast. She is such an incredible person, and an extreme knowledgeable about blogging. She is an entrepreneur, a writer, and someone who loves to help others.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How she started blogging 5 years ago
- Thinking about what you may want to talk about in the future
- Rebranding can be scary
- Think about your name and domain name before you start
- Scheduling is important for posting
- Don’t be afraid of Pinterest
- Becca’s new book, Everything But the Posts
- Wanting to help people, but also wanting to make it easy for them to find help
- Writing a book can be a slow process when you are fitting it in the margins
- Marketing your products can be difficult sometimes
- You can always do something to make a difference
- What do you consider helping?
- Utilizing groups to help support and encourage you
You can connect with Becca on her blog, Twitter, and Facebook. You can learn more about her book by clicking on the image below, or heading right over to Amazon to pick it up here: Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes
We’re giving away two copies of this great book. Leave a comment below to be entered to win.
Why do you want to read this book?