I loved having Clay Shaver on the show. He has an incredibly inspiring weight loss story, and encourages us to become the best version of ourselves. On this episode, we talk about:
- How he lost over 226 pounds
- Weighing less isn’t necessarily better
- Committing to a long term lifestyle change is important
- If he can do it, you can do it too!
- Learning to rock back and forth, instead of charging full steam ahead
- You CAN become the best version of you
- Don’t look for the perfect diet. It doesn’t exist!
- Someone else has gone through exactly what you are going through
- Find a lifestyle that you can live with forever
Are you on a journey to live healthier? What inspired you on this episode?