Ethan Bryan joins me on the podcast today. He is a lover of baseball and the Kansas City Royals. He is the author of Run Home and Take a Bow. You can read my recap of it here. He is known as a baseball contemplative, and helps us understand the connection between something he loves so much, baseball, and life.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Life is about learning to love your neighbor and do something you love
- Making connections between what we love and life
- Themes that have been with us throughout our life
- Overcoming obstacles in life while chasing a dream
- Good things will happen as you continue to find your voice
- How playing catch has become his passion and helps raise awareness for human trafficking
- Listen to your passions and what makes you feel alive
- Watch and listen, and you will have more opportunities to make a difference than you could ever imagine
- Ethan’s upcoming book
Do you love baseball? What did you like about this episode?