I really enjoyed having Michelle Howe on the podcast. Michelle is a Leadership Coach, and Mompreneur. She is an authentic woman of God that gives encouragement, enlightenment and empowerment to those around her. She is a partner in I Woke Up Yesterday, and shares hope through daily wake up calls.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Sharing vulnerable wake up calls
- We’re not promised to see the fruit of our labor
- Sometimes people in the church are the last ones to support you when you are dreaming
- People will question your motives. Be prepared
- Confidently expecting and waiting versus sitting still
- We are leading others to greatness or to their great destruction
- Being still is hearing His voice and not just sitting still
- Create a “why” behind your finish line
- Produce new things that remind you that “you can”
- God wants to take our ruins and build something new
- A new challenge + new evidence = renewed confidence
I was really inspired by Michelle’s concept of renewing our confidence.
What is one thing you can do to challenge yourself to something that will help renew your confidence?