I loved having Tammy Werthem on the podcast today. Her story of hope and renewal is so powerful. On this episode, we talk about:
- Overcoming addictions
- Learning to become a yielded person
- Finding marriage mentors
- Learning to share your story
- We don’t get to choose who hears our story
- Learning to be healthy and make better choices
- Do you want to be well?
- Never stop asking for help
- Taking the time to dive into who you are, and deal with the messy heart work
- Do the next right thing
- You can’t keep what you have unless you are willing to give it away
- The power of journaling your process
- Surround yourself with people who want to build you up and celebrate your greatness
What did you take away from Tammy’s story?
I’m honored by your honest review. You can do that quickly here.