I am excited to switch up the podcast somewhat in 2014. I will still have amazing interviews with people who are living differently, but for the next few episodes, I will be sharing more of me.
I will be talking about how to make a difference right where you are. I will also be sharing how to navigate learning to dream again with practical steps and advice.
On this episode, I talk about:
- Learning to dream again
- Dreaming is a process – it takes time
- People all around you are hurting
- Learning to live more intentionally
- We all want to make a difference
- Give yourself time, grace, and the ability to experiment
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- We all have our unique gift to bring to the world
- Discover what your gifts and strengths are
- Look for unique gifts in others
- Stop trying to plan everything out
- Strategic readiness and the power of making intentional choices
- Don’t be discouraged if you can’t make a move right away
- Your dream will change and that’s okay
- Everything is a combination of tiny little steps
I’m serious when I say that I want to help you. How can I help you navigate through your journey of dreaming?
What did you think of this episode? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
What has been your biggest lesson while learning to dream again?
As always, I am so thankful for your honest reviews on iTunes.