I really enjoyed interviewing Jeff Brown on today’s episode. He is the host of the Read to Lead podcast. His podcast is based on the belief that intentional and consistent reading is key to success in business and life. On this episode, we talk about:
- How reading a book a week led him to start his podcast
- How reading helps you become a better leader
- How reading helped him become a resident expert in social media
- Knowledge becomes wisdom when you take action and help others
- Go out of your way to do things for others
- Write down the steps that will help you get to your goal
- The power of Mastermind groups
- Jeff’s upcoming course, Podcast Academy
- Podcasters Paradise webinar on January 15th
Learn more about Podcaster’s Academy by clicking on the image below:
How has reading helped you become a better leader?
I’d be so honored by your honest review on iTunes. It takes only a few minutes, and you can do that here. Thank you for listening to the show!