I am participating in Jon Acuff’s Empty Shelf challenge. I am an avid reader, so I love the idea of joining in with others to focus on reading more in 2014.
My bigger challenge was clearing the space to have an empty shelf. But, that’s when I got an idea. I LOVE to share inspiring books, and I’ve done it multiple times here on the blog.
So, here is my #EmptyShelf challenge, with a twist. The top picture includes the books I cleared off to make an empty shelf. I’ve read all of them, and I want to share them with you to help you add another book to your #EmptyShelf.
From top to bottom (on left):
- On Writing – Stephen King
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years – Donald Miller
- The Seed – Jon Gordon
- Life after Art – Matt Appling
- Are you Living or Existing? – Kimanzi Constable
- Joshua – Joseph Girzone
- Joshua and the Children – Joseph Girzone
- Creating Magic, 10 common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney – Lee Cockerell
- Wild Things, the art of nurturing boys- James Thomas
- The Grace of God – Andy Stanley
- Permission to Speak Freely – Anne Jackson
- Kingdom Journeys – Seth Barnes
- Managing Brand You – Wilson Blumenthal
- The War of Art – Stephen Pressfield
From left to right (on right):
- You Can’t Make Me – Cynthia Ulrich Tobias
- I Dare You – Joyce Meyer
- Too Small to Ignore – West Stafford
- Dreaming with God – Bill Johnson
- Take 2 – Leeza Gibbons
Leave a comment below with which book you would like. If there are multiple comments for the same book, I will randomly choose a winner. I will notify winners on January 3, 2014.
So, which book would you love to read? Go!