I loved having Casey Lewis on the show today. Casey is passionate about helping others make better decisions with their finances, so they can make a difference in the world.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Casey’s book, Impact
- Our financial positions are often the #1 thing keeping us from chasing our dreams
- Generosity comes in different forms
- Generosity is contagious
- How a free lunch prompted an awesome idea
- Knowledge of money is important
- Get it out of your head and put it on paper
- It allows you to take the next logical step
- You can only work on something when you acknowledge it
- You are NOT the only one struggling with whatever you are facing
- Casey’s new class, Impact University (What an awesome Christmas present!!)
How does generosity fit into your financial plan? I’d love to hear!