I was so excited to have Alli Worthington on the podcast today. Her approach to business, love and life is so inspiring!
On this episode, we talk about:
- Google is her MBA
- Combining business and love
- Every great idea that’s inventive and daring gets laughed at in the beginning
- The community isn’t dependent on just an event. Keep going!
- We are all meant to do great things
- We can do work with meaning
- Get over the fear that you’re going to make the wrong choice
- The buses keep coming
- Focus on loving people and investing in them
- The Case for Slacker Parenting
- Working through the “it’s never good enough” mentality
- Think about making a “stop doing list”
- Be resourceful
- We don’t need anyone’s permission to teach ourselves something
- You feel better when you’re doing work that you can document
- Monitoring your own behavior is crucial and valuable work
- When we do work on ourselves that others won’t do, that will be a competitive advantage
- Alli’s upcoming book
There were so many great thoughts in this episode. What impacted you the most?