I am so honored to welcome Mike Foster to the show today. His movement of radical grace and second chances has changed my life. Mike is the founder of People of the Second Chance, and the author of several books, including his new book, Freeway.
We’ve been going through this as a series at our church, and my husband and I are also a part of a Freeway small group. It has been an incredible experience. If your church is looking for small group curriculum, I would highly recommend it.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How POTSC feels like a startup
- We need a movement of grace
- We can all find ways to be a grace giver, but we also need to be grace receivers
- We all struggle with our own identity, and that is heavy
- Living a free life is possible
- You can deal with your stuff, or your stuff will deal with you
- Freeway is a safe place to do dangerous soul work
- Regardless of the size of your pain, God wants to heal it
- Sometimes, people need to just be reminded that God loves them unconditionally
- You don’t have to hide anymore
- #iamfree on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
What did you take away from this episode? Share in the comments below.