Al Andrews is amazing, and I was absolutely thrilled to have him on the show. He has inspired me in so many ways. He is full of wisdom and generosity, and challenges me to action. I’ve always wanted to be a philanthropist, too, so the first time I heard him say it, I knew he was someone I wanted to learn from. On this episode, we talk about:
- Wanting to be a philanthropist, but not having the money
- The story behind The Boy, The Kite, and the Wind
- Why should Bill Gates get to have all the fun?
- Why including people in on your dream is so important
- How his traditional work changed into a nonprofit to meet a need
- What are the things that whisper to you?
- The positive inner voice that whispers to us is God
- Dreams are not practical
- People who don’t dream don’t like other people to dream
- We limit our dreams because we don’t ask
- We are our biggest obstacles
- We dream too small
- Romans 4:17 “He is a God who sees things that are not as though they were”
- If you’re normal, you just sealed your fate. God is going to use you.
- What are you doing to stay normal?
- What are you doing to clip your wings and fly? What’s the one thing you can do to help you fly?
- Al’s new book, A Walk One Winter Night
I’m giving away a copy of A Walk One Winter Night.
Leave a comment on what you liked about this episode below to be entered to win.