Justin Fricke joins me on the podcast today. Justin is full of adventure, and lives outside of his comfort zone. It was so fun talking to him.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Leaving the comfort of your cubicle
- How a hobby turned into an adventure
- You don’t learn about yourself until you step outside of your comfort zone
- Inspiring people to get outside
- Finding sponsors to help fuel his dream
- The power of Tweetchats and Twitter
- Being willing to ask for what you want
- Whatever you are thinking about doing, just start it
What does adventure look like for you?
I’m honored by your honest reviews on iTunes. Thank you!