Jim Powell joins me on the podcast today. Jim is the lead pastor at Richwoods Christian Church in Peoria, IL and the founder of the 95network – a non-profit network of churches and church leaders in the 95% of congregations between 1-800 in size in the United States.
On this episode we talk about:
- Growing his church
- Fear of failure and rejection
- 95% of churches are under 800 people
- Part of what gives us the courage to adapt is that we have to know our own voice
- Find what you’re wired to do
- It’s always easier to steer a car when it’s moving
- His new book, Dirt Matters
- If you don’t have a healthy culture, the seed will not produce much fruit
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
I also love and appreciate your honest reviews on iTunes.