Cindy Mae Martin joins me on the podcast today. She has a really inspiring story of walking through difficult times of panic attacks and fear, and coming out on the other side.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How her comfort zone kept shrinking
- She wasn’t willing to cope with the panic. She was determined to eliminate it
- Choosing to go out and live life again
- Putting on your own armour
- How she’s writing her book on walking her way out of panic and fear
- Our battlefield is our mind
- Keep moving forward
- Don’t let fear paralyze you
I’m sure you know someone that could benefit from listening to this episode. Please share it with them.
What impacted you about this episode? I’d love to hear.
I’d also love your honest review on iTunes. You can do that here.