Dave Arnold joins me on the podcast today. Dave is an author and a speaker with a heart for refugees. He helps people answer the questions, “How do I make a lasting impact in this world?”
On this episode, we talk about:
- What does starting in the alleyways mean?
- We all want something to tell us we’re alive
- We need to get out of our comfort zone and take steps
- Recognizing God in the ordinary
- God is continually opening doors for us, but we have to be willing to walk through them
- Watching the bible come alive through helping the poor and broken
- We get caught in holding patterns, but we can learn to trust in those times
- His book, Pilgrims of the Alley (Currently only $2.99 on Kindle)
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Share in the comments below!