Scott Harvey joins me on the podcast today. Scott is a Police Sergeant and a motivational speaker. He speaks on personal responsibility and his IAmSomeone campaign. He stresses the fact that the “someone” you have been waiting on to do something about the problem at hand, just might be you! He believes it is time to quit waiting on “someone” to solve a problem that is in front of us. Because, IamSomeone…and so are you!
On this episode, we talk about:
How he’s helping kids with challenging issues
How he’s helping teachers and staff understand bullying better
Learning to actually SEE kids
- Helping others learn to notice people around them
- Hustling in the 4Club (wow!)
- I am Someone
- Solving all the world’s problems while he mows
- Taking responsibility to help others
- I might be the someone that they’ve been praying for
- No longer being okay to wait for someone else to take action
- Be the someone who takes action
- God calls us to be fishers of men, but he doesn’t allow us to choose the pond
This episode really encouraged me. I’d love to hear what you thought as well. What impacted you?
Thank you for listening! I greatly appreciate your honest reviews on iTunes.