Erik Fisher joins me on the podcast today. He is the host of Beyond the To Do List. It is a great podcast on productivity, and I highly recommend it. He also recently released a book with yesterday’s guest, Jim Woods. It is a book on productivity and goals. I read it over the weekend, and highly recommend it. I’m giving away another free copy today, so be sure to leave a comment to win.
On this episode, we talk about:
- What prompted him to start Beyond the To Do List
- His experience with different types of podcasts
- How he overcame obstacles
- The best advice he’s heard on his podcast
- His new book about productivity
- The myth of progress
- Learning to say no to things
- Learning to unplug and have balance, even from good things
- Drifting through life is NOT a life
- Making and meeting the goals that matter
- Sometimes we still feel stuck
What advice stuck with you from this episode?
I’d be honored if you’d leave an honest review on iTunes. It takes two minutes, and means the world to me. Thanks!