Jim Woods joins me on the podcast today. He is a writer, a chocolate chip cookie addict, and an awesome encourager. He is releasing his first ebook, Beyond the To Do List, with Erik Fisher, this week. It is a book about goals and getting things done.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Drifting along in life
- Realizing how much you are actually doing
- Learning to live differently
- Don’t put your identity in your dream
- Learn to experiment
- Don’t try to do it all at once
- Even good things can be overwhelming
- Goals can be fuzzy sometimes
- Set the right goals and achieve those goals
- You are not alone, even if you feel like it
Leave a comment below for your chance to win a free copy of the book. You can also pick up the book on Amazon here.
What goals are you working on? Share in the comments for your chance to win a free copy.