Kurt Bubna joins me on the podcast today. He is a Pastor, a first time author, and a self-proclaimed “recovering idiot.” His book, Epic Grace, releases today! It is a book about how we all make mistakes, and how grace is always available to us. Kurt has a fun story of how he got published, and I think you will enjoy his practical advice.
On this episode, we talk about:
- The ReWrite Conference
- How his book idea started with journaling
- Learning to listen, learn, and grow
- How this book process stretched him
- 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Simple stories can transform lives
- We get stuck because we give up
I’d love to hear what resonated with you about this episode. Share in the comments below.