I am excited to introduce you to my friend, Brian Basilico. Brian is an entrepreneur, author, and speaker. He is incredibly helpful and inspiring. He help his clients understand their brand and increase their social media presence.
His new book, It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon is a “why-to” book on social networking. He talks about why relationships are golden for you and your business.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to become more memorable
- Understanding the concepts of know, like, and trust
- How your customers see you
- How important your personal brand is
- Focusing on your WHY instead of HOW
- The importance of networking
What stuck out to you about this episode?
You can find the 100/0 Principle book here.
I would be honored if you would leave an honest review on iTunes as well. You can do that quickly by clicking here.