I absolutely loved interviewing Bob Goff for this episode. I had the privilege of meeting him in person last fall at the Story conference. He definitely makes you feel like you have known him all of your life in a short time.
His book, Love Does, had an incredible impact on me. I bought more copies (and gave them away) than any other book in my life. He really captures his whimsy and energy in the book.
On this episode, we talk about:
- If you just want facts, watch the Discovery channel
- Instead of thinking about what you are able to do, find out what you were MADE to do. Then go do a bunch of that!
- Bob’s version of planning is whatever he can write on a barf bag
- Move towards people
- Don’t expect other people to live exactly as you do
- Be more available to people
You can find Bob here:
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. I’d also be incredibly honored if you would leave an honest review on iTunes here. Thank you for those who have left reviews. I greatly appreciate it.
You can find me here: