Stu McLaren joins me on the podcast today. Stu is the founder of Wishlist Member. He is incredibly inspiring, and so humble. His words are very encouraging, and I am excited to hear what you take away from this episode.
On this episode we talk about:
- Focus on the ONE person you can impact
- There is a big ripple effect when in community
- Listen to your gut instinct
- Make something out of nothing
- Take a step in a direction
- Start with your interest, and explore it a little deeper
- There is a far greater risk in NOT doing anything than taking the first step
- Don’t get discouraged. SOMEONE has a passion for what you do
- When I learn from others, it helps me get better
- When you have good people, do whatever you can to keep them
You can find the Wishlist Members he referenced here:
There was so much wisdom in Stu’s words. What stuck out to you?