Darrell Vesterfelt joins me on the podcast today. Darrell and his wife Alli started Prodigal Magazine. They are incredibly inspirational in the way that they live their lives with intention and without fear. He believes we are all telling a story with our life, whether we mean to or not.
He is the author of the book, Unblogger, which you can get for free when subscribing to his blog. It is his story of how he learned he was blogging for the wrong reasons. It is thoughtful and insightful.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Writing won’t make you a good character in your own story
- You need to be willing to engage in conflict
- We have one life to live
- Living in fear is already the worst case scenario
- We have a responsibility to live the life we were made to live
- If you aren’t making mistakes, you’re probably playing it too safe
You can also find out more about Thistle Farms here.
We were all made to make a difference. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.