I’m excited to welcome Jeff Goins to the podcast today. Jeff has been an inspiration to me, and helped me to call myself a writer. His new book, The In-Between is releasing today. I’m giving away two copies to listeners. To be entered to win, please leave a comment below.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How fear prevents us from doing things we are called to do
- “Art is never finished. It’s abandoned.” Leonardo DaVinci
- We can’t write for perfection. It doesn’t exist.
- Tension is a good thing, but we can’t let it beat us and keep us from creating.
- Look for sign posts along your journey. They are there!
- The world needs you to ACT on your dreams.
- What is enough for you?
- “How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.” Annie Dillard
Jeff’s new book is titled The In-Between. Check it out!
You can follow Jeff here.
You can leave a review on iTunes here.
What stuck out to you in this episode? Share in the comments below.