Jeremy Statton joins me today on the podcast. He is a surgeon, husband, father of six (yes, you read that right!), writer, and an incredibly inspiring person.
We talk about:
- Living with intention to live a better story
- “The point of life isn’t to arrive at death safely.” Christine Caine
- We all have challenges
- Real love is continuing to show up, even when it is not reciprocated
- We’re all busy. It’s about how we choose to spend our time
- Quitting stuff that doesn’t matter, so you can do things that do matter
- Daily choices and the little things really matter
- The Stattons’ next big adventure
- Do something you’re scared of
You can find Jeremy here:
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. I’d also be incredibly honored if you’d leave your honest review on iTunes.