I am so excited to introduce you to my friend and pastor, Scott Hodge. He and his wife Amanda have been huge influences on my life, and I am so thankful for them.
Scott is an artist, pastor, activist and writer. He loves to travel, he loves art, and he is passionate about rehumanizing our world through creativity, sensitivity and imagination.
In this episode, we will talk about:
- Waking up the inner artist in all of us
- Artistry as a way of life
- You cannot create without tension
- Ambiguity, and how it can help us grow
- Strategic readiness vs. strategic planning
- Learning to live in tension
You can find Scott here:
I’d love to hear your comments or thoughts about the episode.
You can connect with me on:
Twitter - use the hashtag #rightwhereyouare to link to the podcast