Welcome to Episode 2 of Right Where You Are. I am continually inspired by my friend, Tom Reber. Tom is the CEO of Motor, a speaker, coach, and former U.S. Marine. He joins me on the show today, and I am confident his story will fill you with hope and excitement.
On this episode, we will talk about:
- The Motor mindset. What is it?
- Starting with one
- The reoccurring themes in your life that you need to stop ignoring
- It’s okay to not know where you are going at first
- We sabotage ourselves by holding back our passion for something.
- We’re not supposed to be miserable!
You can find Tom here:
You can pick up his new book, Foundations: The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Dominating the Competition & Building a Championship Business for free by subscribing to his blog. Not only will you get great, helpful emails, but you will also get a copy of the book by clicking here.
You can connect with me via:
Twitter - You can link to the show by using the hashtag #rightwhereyouare
I would love to hear what you took away from this episode. Share in the comments below!