Camilla Kragius joins me on the podcast today. She is passionate about helping people leave the rat race and get off the hamster wheel. She is full of energy and loves to help people change their life.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Her love of helping people understand their finances
- Nobody sees the hamster wheel coming
- You have to be intentional about making changes
- Not waiting until you are forced to make a change
- Savings accounts = financial freedom accounts
- Her new book, How to Get out of Debt: Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- You have a much greater chance of pursuing your dreams when you are out of debt
- It is simple to get out of debt when you have the right tools
- Get out of Debt Exhaustion syndrome
- Create a budget that includes fun
- It’s okay to move the finish line if you if you need to
- Her coaching packages are affordable and helpful
- Do you really hate your job or is your job the wrong fit for you?
- What’s the worst that can happen?
- Know your WHY
- Her love for the outdoors
- Feeling stuck is a feeling, not reality
- You’re free to do anything you want
- What do you want to do with your life?
- You have to work for your dream life
- Learn from people who are doing what you want to do
- Our own self-limiting beliefs stop us from doing what we want
- You have a choice to brighten up someone’s day
- Be generous with your knowledge
- When you give of yourself, you make a difference right where you are
- If your true passion is to help someone, you are generous with your information
- There’s something you can do today that will make a difference to someone
What did you like about this episode? I’d love to hear your thoughts.